Wednesday, February 13, 2013

An Opening Night Dress

I have an opening night coming up and this usually means I sew a dress.  Lately, with my schedule being what it is, this means that I am frantically sewing a hem about an hour before curtain.  This time around I have a few hours to actually sew something more than a sheath dress.  I'm going to aim for the middle ground and pick a simple yet tailored dress.

The first coffee date dress I sewed
I'm going to sew another coffee date dress.  I made one about two and a half years ago and think that I can whip one up in an afternoon.  I am however going to sew one with out the front ruffle and in a printed fabric that I've had for ages.  


Wish me luck!  Hopefully I will have it done long before Saturday night!

1 comment:

The Makeup Maven said...

I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so artistic and so creative. I followed you on GFC! Hoping you can come by my blog and follow me too :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

XOXO
Your new follower,
www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com