Friday, July 27, 2012

Ch-ch-changes!

I am now officially the Technical Director for Plays and Players!  Along with that I am also the Production Intern at Theatre Exile for their Fringe show.  I posted about having these two offers a little over a week ago in the post titles Life and Growing Up.  These are both amazing opportunity for me and that means there are going to be some changes in my life, changes that I am super psyched about.

Because of this I will have less free time.  I'm am looking forward to this because sitting on my butt for half the day everyday gets old really fast.  My life is going to get busy and this is awesome.  These changes may affect the amount of time I have to blog and I am going to back off on blog just a wee bit.  What does that mean?  I will be blogging 3 days a week for the rest of the summer to see how blogging will fit into my new schedule.  Unfortunately I will have to back off on dying yarn, and while I'll still continue to knit and design I'm sure it will be slow going till I settle into my new schedule.  

I do plan that this blog will stay the same a place where I will be sharing my knitting adventures and knowledge, my sewing escapades and fun things happening in my life.  This is a new super exciting adventure that I am grateful to be able to share with everyone.  

No comments: