Monday, July 30, 2012

30 before 30: July '12 Update

This month has had a lot of exciting changes going happening and for some reasons I haven't been accomplishing a lot on my list.  I really shouldn't say that I just haven't completed anything on my list lately.  However I am still working on my duck diving and am having fun playing with my camera's settings.  I also blogged recently about de-clutetring the apartment which is part of a long term plan to get the apartment in order.  We have gusts visiting in the next few weekends, so I will be de-clutter and cleaning like crazy.


My most recent surf pic.  Simon is starting to get the hang of taking action shots, but I still haven't figured out how to really duck dive.  I've been faux duck diving where I stand in the water and push my board under the water, so far it's better than just diving under the wave and letting my board do what ever it wants. 

No comments: