Thursday, May 10, 2012

Me Made May '12: Day 7- Day 9

It's been just over a week in May and I am starting to hit a wall, but more on that in a bit.  First off here are days 7-9.
Day 7
Cuffed Denim Shorts
Hand Knit Nautical Stripped Top

 Day 8
Lavender Anda Dress
Taupe and Mauve Hand Knit Cropped Cardi

 Day 9
Cuffed Denim Shorts
Refashioned Linen Button up
Noro Stripped Hand Knit Scarf

So now to the wall.  Today has been the hardest day to pick out what to wear.  I have days like this all the time and I usually solve it buy throwing on a pair of jeans and one of my favorite t-shirts.  To get me out of this funk I may start planing my outfits the day before so I don't have to really think about it.  There are still tons of great me made items in my closet so there is no excuse for being lazy and wishing for my jeans and tees.  

2 comments:

LoriLynn said...

Wait, when you say hand knit do you mean literally that you knit that with knitting needles by hand?! (Don't laugh I'm a novice knitter)...pretty sure that would take me like 10 years to make! And, to top it off, it looks AMAZING!!!!!

BlueBetty said...

Yup, hand knit, with needles and my hands.