Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Me Made May '12: Day 24-Day 28

The weekend has been filled with sun, surf, camp fires, canoes, thunder storms, Malaysian food, and lots of Me Made outfits.  
Day 24
Purple Anda Dress
Silver Polk-a-dot Obi Belt
It was a dress kind of day. 

 Day 25
Purple Tank
Cuffed Denim Shorts
Simon and I both had Friday off, so we thought it was a good day to go to the shore and have our first surf of the season. 

 Day 26
Altered Surf Tee
Denim Cut offs
First night camping on the Delaware.  I am relatively clean and ready for some s'more making.  (There is another person in this photo can you find them?)

 Day 27
Cow boy tank
Denim cut offs
Blue Flannel Jakob
Second day camping, wearing my new button up flannel by the fire.  

 Day 28.1
Altered Australia Tank
Denim cut offs
We made it!  Back to civilization.  

 Day 28.2
Black Tank
Purple dress shorts
Once I got home, and had a shower, Simon and I met our friends for dinner up in China Town.  

No comments: