Monday, May 21, 2012

Me Made May '12: Day 16 - Day 20

Time for a very large Me Made May '12 update.  this week has had some great outfits, my personal faves are day 16, and day 19, but why don't you check them out and pick your own favorites.  
Day 16
Gray altered tee
Purple dress shorts
This is the half way point of Me Made May, and one of my favorite outfits. 

The best part is the back of the shirt.  I think I am going to make a few more pieces like this.

Day 17
Altered Teal Polo
Anita Jeans

Day 18
Green stripped dolman top
Cuffed denim shorts


Day 19.1
Altered Surf Tee
Denim Cut Offs
I was really feeling the surfing vibe.

Day 19.2
Floral Shirt Dress
Our friends Mike and Jo had a prohibition party on Saturday and we were encouraged to dress up, so of course I made a dress.  It was tons of fun and I don't think we go to theme parties enough.  This dress was cobbled together from three different patterns and I must say that I might make it again in a more modern fabric. 

Day 20
Stripped Kimono Top
Cuffed Denim Shorts
Have I ever mentioned that stripes rock, that Sundays are for going to the Farmers Market and playing softball.  This is what I wore to go pick out asparagus and Swiss chard at the Sunday market, before we went to our softball game and won. 

2 comments:

LoriLynn said...

I am in LOVE with your t shirt and your floral shirtdress rocks my world! You are a sewing master lady friend! Xo Lori

BlueBetty said...

Thanks Lori. I am going to make the shirt dress again, but in a more modern fabric.