Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Me Made May '12: Day 1

I know I know it's only been one day, but i'm going to share my first outfit for Me Made May anyway and then it's off to work.  An early start for me.

Slate colored Tunic
black carol leggings
sherbet stripped lace scarf..
It was suppose to rain yesterday so I figured leggings and a tunic to stay warm and comfy, but by 1pm it was sunny and super warm out.  The rain decided to wait a day and now it is cold and damp out today and I am left with no leggings or skinny jeans to tuck into my wellies.  I guess it's time to pull out the colored stockings and shorts and go all Blossom up in here.  (Yeah, that's right, I use to watch Blossom.  She was the original tights and shorts girl.)

And yes that is a lobster on my living room wall.

1 comment:

LoriLynn said...

That lobster rocks my world. Almost as much as that tunic and scarf do! XO Lori