Monday, April 9, 2012

How I Spent My Easter

I bought some great fabric from Spool.  One was even on sale!

The colors in this fabric are so summery.  I love that the flowers look like they are made from crochet doilies.

This fabric isn't usually what I would pick out, but I'm trying to break out of my box.  I say this while realizing that I tend to purchase floral prints all the time so maybe this isn't a stretch for me. 

This is going to become a Sorbetto as soon as I finish up my pants and shorts.  (I ran out of the thread I was using to sew them so they are on hold till I go to the fabric store before work today.)  I found the pretty mint green bias tape in my notions stash.  

Since I had to put my shorts and pants on hold I made this new wallet out some of my scraps.  The pattern is from DixieDIY

I may have run out of navy thread, but I seem to have a ton of lime green.  

Here's a shot of the inside.  The fabric was left over from our wedding.  

Then I made a blueberry pie.  




No comments: