Friday, April 20, 2012

April Link Love

Here are some great tutorials found around the blog-sphere this month.

One Sheepish Girl
I love Kitchen accessories and the tea towel is no exception.  Spice up a boring tea towel by adding a crocheted edging with this tutorial from One Sheepish Girl.

Wild Olive
I have a total blog crush on Wild Olive, and I love these easy no sew felt pendents!  Mollie also has a pretty sweet travel tic tac toe tutorial too. (I love alliteration.)

Park & Cube via A Pair and a Pare
One of my new favorites is a Pair and a Spare, and recently she posted some great tips on dip dying.  I really want to try dip dying with bleach.

Offbeat Home
With the weather being so wonderfully warm I've been craving one of my warm weather faves, iced tea.  Offbeat home has a great recipe for Mint Orange Sweet Tea.  Yum!

DixieDIY
Finally with all the sewing and refashioning I've been doing this tutorial is going to come in handy.  DixieDIY gives step by step directions on how to add a v-neck to a tee.

No comments: