Monday, March 19, 2012

Pattern Release: Elodea


Here it is! My newest design Elodea.  I had so much fun designing and knitting this top.  I had made one a few years ago and took notes and came across them recently and decided to knit another and release the pattern.  Elodea features my favorite lace stitch, fish tail lace, and it had a unique neckline that is knit from side to side. The scoop neckline and a key hole show off the collarbone making this top very feminine while the A-line silhouette is flattering on many different body types.

 This pattern is perfect for an intermediate knitter looking for a quick knit and a great wardrobe piece.  Knit it in a cotton blend for the spring and another in a wool and silk blend for the winter.  If you would like more information about this pattern check out Elodea in my Etsy Shop.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you still have this pattern? I would like to buy it. :)