Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stash Share!

I just got a bunch of new yarn, to design a bunch of new patterns. It's very exciting.  Here is a little taste of what I got.

This is a lovely gray blue heather.  It's just a plain worsted wool, but with the weather getting colder here in Philly I figured another wool sweater would be just fine.

Another heather only this time a nice soft brown and it's a sport weight merino wool.  I've been dreaming about leg warmers this fall.

I have an interesting idea for a cardigan and some lace weight merino wool I think will do the trick.  I love the green color.  What I didn't realize at the time, is that all the yarns I got were all heathers. 

This was an indulgent purchase and will be made into a similar cardigan as the above yarn.  I couldn't pass up the color or the fiber.  Midnight blue heather (it has blues, blacks, and greens running through it) lace weight baby alpaca.  It's going to be super warm. 

I also finished the baby alpaca vest I was knitting.  It's blocked and has it's buttons sewn on.  I can't wait to wear it and get some better pictures of it.  Now I'm itching to get swatching.

No comments: