Thursday, May 5, 2011

To Do List

Things To Do:
1.) Finish cotton cardigan. I am so close to being finished with the knitting. I am hoping is is completed by the end of next week.

Two sleeves, check, neck line and button band, in progress

2.) Finish Sewing Shorts for Softball. Much like my sweater I am almost finished I just need to put in the elastic or draw string or whatever. Half the problem is that I'm not sure how I want to finishes these. Any ideas?

I am also debating on weather or not to hem these. The knit won't fray and I do like the raw edge look, but I'm not sold on it.

3.) Work on design. That's all I can really say. and here is a weird pic of all my supplies sitting together. I love all the green.

4.) Figure out what I am wearing to a wedding at the end of the month and maybe sew it. (If I have time.) I'm thinking about the Heidi , but I also love the Danielle but sans the sleeves.

5.) Go to Spool, (I could spend my whole paycheck there) and look for some inspiring prints.

6.) Read Lemon and Raspberry's posts about better blog content.

7.) Finish my spring cleaning before it become summer cleaning.

I will be a busy bee this upcoming week.

No comments: