Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sick Computer

A horriable virus has struck down my laptop. It is super sad and at the geek squad getting sorted out. Sadly, untill then I will not be able to post this week. Hopfully my computer will be fixed and back to me by the end of the week.

As soon as I get my laptop back I will finish the Beginner Guide to Knitting, along with a free pattern and some pics of my thrift store dress alterations.

P.S. I start Me-Made-June '11 tomorrow. Wish me luck! Once my lap top is back I plan on posting how I am doing and upload pics of what I'm wearing.

2 comments:

Ren said...

Gaaah. I hate that. I always feel like I'm waiting for an old friend to return home from the hospital.

Best of luck on your project.

BlueBetty said...

I know what you mean. I was worried about my laptop like it was a family member.