Sunday, March 6, 2011

Read this Blog: Thoughts of a Nobody

"I'm not one of those people who has a battalion of "friends". Someone who constantly brags about how many they have, when in reality they couldn't give you your middle name. No. I have, count them with me, five friends. Five friends who know an obscene amount of detail about me. I'm not talking about your run of the mill questions like favorite color, favorite band, and blah-fuckin-blah. I mean real questions. What blood type am I, what are the two things I fear more than needles and heights, the names of my two electric guitars, what do I have a geeky/borderline creepy obsession with, and what OCD tendency do I have when I enter a kitchen. "
-Thoughts of a Nobody
, Zach J.

I will admit I am a bit bias about this blog, and although Zach's posts are sporadic and infrequent his insight and style are interesting. Sometimes he is spot on with his observations to a point of honest hilarity. Check out his last post, it was smart, funny, a bit dark and brutally honest about
himself.

No comments: