Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update

I have been busy this week. I can't complain, but it is unusual for me to be this busy. I'm working extra hours at the shop, because we are trying to get inventory done, and I'm baby sitting two half days and on top of this trying to get all my Holiday shopping done and gifts wrapped. I wised up when it cam to knitting my gifts as I only knit for about 5 people one of who never wants me to make him anything. My families gifts are knitted and waiting to be wrapped. I am currently knitting something for one of my best friends, and she tends to read this so I can't divulge any more than that.

One more week in the city and then Simon and I are off to Upstate NY. In a month Simon flies back to Oz and in seven weeks I fly to Oz. There's a part of me that wants to start packing right now, but I think I'll wait till the new year.

Must run off as I have yarn in the dye pot!

No comments: